SEAONICS A-frames are developed and built for a wide range of custom applications in close collaboration with the customer. They range from basic over side LARS A-frames with a basic sheave hang-up to large stern A-Frames for trencher and advanced lift operations.
Custom design according to customer need
- Developed in collaboration with customer and optimized for their use.
- Design range from a simple sheave hang up to advanced hang up with docking unit.
Increases crew safety
- Overside A-frame is designed to fit side doors where upper and lower hangar door can be closed during operation to increase crew safety and hangar working conditions.
Equipment integration and control system
- Designed for efficient integration with other lift and handling equipment such as winches winch and cable laying equipment.
- Option for Integrated control system with other systems
Cable laying vessel
See Orange Marine showcasing the cable layer Pierre De Fermat, its equipment and capabilities. SEAONICS delivered all handling equipment for the vessel delivered in 2015 from Vard Brattvaag.
For more information about SEAONICS equipment for cable laying vessels contact, please contact us on
SEAONICS Main Office,Nedre Strandgate 29
Main Switchboard: +47 71 39 16 00
Service 24 hours: +47 93 07 44 00